Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Season 10 American Idol is...


So as predicted, SCOTTY MCCREERY is the 10th proclaimed American Idol. I have to say the finale was awesome, it didn't bore me to death compared to last year's. I'm still disappointed but I know AMERICA made the wrong choice. I'm pretty sure they'd hate McCreery in the later years because no one would even dare to like country music, especially his old-school/ hat-act like style. He would turn out like Taylor Hicks, and Lauren would sell more albums because her pop-country style is more favorable.

This goes to show that AI isn't a TALENT SHOW but more on a POPULARITY CONTEST. How about they change the show's style, like instead of having only the viewer's vote, the judges would also participate because I just despise the fact that whoever has the charisma, whether it'll be the looks or the appeal, wins the show even though there are some who're more deserving and who work their ass's off but fail because of young obsess teenage girls who don't give a damn about talent and how much this thing means to the contestant. (PFFFTTT.)


I'm amazed how dialidol never failed to prove how credible they are. I just found out about dial idol during Cook's batch (season 7) and I thought it was rubbish but it definitely stayed in its spot as my top 1 spoiler.


Season 4

Season 5

Season 7 (I've no idea why season 6's results weren't there in their website)

Season 8

Season 9

No comments:

Post a Comment