Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The "PACKING"

When God gives, he gives A LOT. He gave me blessings, and one of which I'm talking about is the opportunity for me to join iLearners inc. I've heard about this organization last year and I was so interested that time because helping unfortunate kids is one of my endeavors in life. Joining this made me realize that iLearners opens a lot of doors for me. I've met new peeps, most of them are young professionals and it just fascinates me that they still have the time to lend a helping hand, be of greater service for humanity. (TSAR)

Last June 4,2011 was the traditional "day before" packing for "brighter future". Brighter Future is an annual outreach project of iLearners inc, its purpose is to give out school supplies for the kids in Lunas Elementary School (Car Car) and Kaluangan (Asturias). These schools are considered to be the poorest in terms of facilities, number of enrollees and availability of teachers according to DepEd.
The packing was held at Nayki Cagulada's residence (A BOTof iLearners inc. and a great friend of mine). We started at 2 in the afternoon and ended around 8:25 in the evening. A total of 121 bags were packed, ready for Sunday's outreach.

No comments:

Post a Comment