Saturday, May 7, 2011

GECCOGETHER

GECCOS or Gathering of Enthusiastic Cebuano Cosplayers in cooperation with iLearners inc. organized a cosplay event last May 7,2011 at Family Park, Talamaban Cebu.


It was actually my first time to witness a cosplay event, too bad I'm not wearing an attire, otherwise you'd see me flaunting an Ash, or Aang, or L costume. The iLearners inc. members were assigned for the registration booth. I was amazed because there were so many of them (cosplayers). There was even a Lady Gaga inspired cosplayer (IKR, LMAO). I arrived there at 7 in the morning because Faith texted me to come early because as "staffs", we're supposed to take care of things and to be oriented already but as usual, 7 is never 7, but 8. I met a lot of cool peeps like Mich, Faith, Dave, Zanjo, Florida, Angeli, Garry (GECCOS founder) and etc. They were so fun to hang out with but unfortunately, I went home early because I had to do some errands and my headache was killing me already.


No comments:

Post a Comment