Saturday, May 14, 2011

top 4 = JINX?

The shocking elimination last night was definitely an outrage! James Durbin was booted off the competition after delivering two great performances last Wednesday. This happened before back in season 5. Chris Daughtry was also booted off in the top 4 week, which was a jaw dropper also knowing that he was THE crowd's favorite. Simon Cowell quoted before "Usually, the early favorite doesn't win", and now it's a fact already. James was an early favorite, he was never in the bottom 3, and was the judge's bet. My two favorites didn't even make it to the top 3. I thought it was a Pia vs. James finale but definitely I'M WRONG. So the competition boils down to 2 country genre singers, and 1 Jazzy soul vibe contestant.


Both Lauren Alaina and Scotty Mccreery are country singers. Country IS (IMO) the WORST genre in the music industry. I like Lauren, but I think she's just a 6 out of 10. Scotty is overrated. I seriously don't like his performances, his voice, and his FACE! I know I'm being harsh but I just think he doesn't deserve the top 3 spot, and I also know that I'm taking this personally already, but Idol means so much to me (LOLS) and I always bet the wrong one.
I can't imagine what it would be like in the finale if it's a Scotty vs. Lauren. My ears would probably bleed. What's wrong with America?, and what's with SCOTTY??? I've been asking that since top 13. So my bet goes to Haley Reinhart.

This jazzy, soul vibe singer is probably the 'dark horse' in the competition. She was in the bottom 3 for many times, but she survived and was given the chance to showcase 3 songs next week. I like her voice and personality. Her only problem is her song choices. The judges were harsh on her, especially Randy. He thinks that Haley is still confused with the kind of artist she is. If I were her, I'd say "Back-off n@$*#". I mean, can they just have a week without worrying about 'what kind of artist they are' and just sing 'what they think is good for them'? Haley is my American Idol, and I just wish it would be a Haley vs. Lauren finale. I hope I'll be right this time... HALEY FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment