Tuesday, May 3, 2011

me and my best bud

So, I'm here again at cbtl doing my usual thing, enjoying my pure double chocolate with my best bud - Macky! I've been hanging out with this white dude for almost everyday already. My sister talked to me yesterday and asked if she could have macky and in exchange, I'll get the dslr. Of course, I refused. I love macky even though he's still a month and a half years old, he grew into me already.
Since I promised to you last week that I 'll update a blog about Seattle's best, unfortunately, I couldn't find the time to go to Ayala due to home works and research. History and English methodology is killing me! I don't hate the subject, I hate the teacher. History tortures me everyday, the teacher keeps on giving exams even though we haven't discussed the chapter yet. English methodology bores me to death. Seriously, both teachers are so incompetent. My history teacher keeps on saying "hmmm" after every 3 words of a sentence. What's good about it is that I don't fall asleep in her class because I'm busy mocking her inside my head. Rizal could've been better if the teacher was fun and somewhat energetic. Everyday she looks as if she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. To make it worse, she keeps on calling me but she's the one who answers it, she always puts me on the spot.

My english teacher is sooooooooooooooooooo boring. It's like he's talking to himself and he's the only one laughing about his corny jokes. I still find the subject awesome though, but it sucks all my luxury time at home. Even now, after making this blog I have to go back to rewriting my review of related literature. I have two weeks left for this and I still have to make seven entries. It sucks to be me, oh wait, hahaha for a second there I thought I was saying it right, IT SUCKS TO BE A STUDENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment