Monday, May 23, 2011

Am I the only country genre hater?


The answer would be no but after what happened last thursday's results show of AI, it's either the show is scripted or it's the year of the country-ish losers. Scotty is the reason why I despise country genre, and I don't know if I should be happy that he's the one chosen for the "votefortheworst". I have no idea why he's not yet eliminated, I thought he wouldn't make it pass top 11.

This season's panel of judges is the worst, worse than Paula Abdul and Ellen Degeneres. Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler are great singers but when it's time for them to comment on a contestant's rendition, loads of crap is spitting right off their own mouths. I never heard J-lo or Steven giving a harsh comment, constructive criticism to be exact that can possibly help the other contestants other than their usual "ego boost", but these ego boosts can either make or break them which I think is the main reason why James and Pia got eliminated in the first place. Don't get me started with Randy who kept on saying "SCOTTY IS IN IT TO WIN IT, LAUREN IS IN IT TO WIN IT!" This fat douche bag is supposed to be the acting 'Simon Cowell' but nah, he just blasted his own self to oblivion because of his predictable comments like "it's a lil bit pitchy" or "I don't know mannn", is 'pitchy' even a word in the music industry?, hey retard, it's called "OUT OF TUNE". I miss Kara DioGuardi. She was (IMO) the girl version of Simon Cowell, who gave a tough time for the contestants in the past couple of seasons.

So my bet goes to Lauren Alaina. Sad to say I find her overrated, but she's a million times better than Scotty who nailed the votes of the Grand nannies and young teenage girls. Hopefully Lauren gets Haley's votes. LAUREN FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment