Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Noob/Novice

Just last Saturday, my mom bought us a Canon EOS 500D DSLR. I took some amateur shots and after taking 50 photos, I finally decided to take it to another level (lewls). From a kid's perspective, I can definitely say I have the innovative mind to be a promising photographer but skills wise, (o_o) I just suck at it. I can't recall already what my computer teacher discussed about adobe photoshop. I was not interested with gadgets, computer works and whatnot during that time. I'm regretting it and now I'm having a difficult time contacting photographers to teach me how to use a simple lasso tool!


Back when I was still daydreaming about having a DSLR camera, I used to look at pictures of my friends writing their names using a flashlight or what they call "graffiti lights". I envied them a lot, and now that I already own one... learning how to do graffiti lights was my first objective as a NOOBISH photographer. I was carried away. I even wrote down iLearners inc. members' names and tagged them in facebook. I was so glad some of them appreciated my suckISH handwriting and even made the picture as their display photo. I'll improve this and hopefully I'll join CDP (in my dreams, LEWLS).

No comments:

Post a Comment