Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The New American Idol

THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL IS

LEE DEWYZE!

Once again, Dialidol never gets it wrong! I'm shocked because the gap between Lee's and Crystal's vote is less than 2 %, which is a total bummer for the part of Crystal. The finale was pretty much boring and emotional compared to the other finales but I like the part when all of the winners from the past season sang for Simon, I'm wondering why DC (David Cook) wasn't there. Hopefully Crystal signs in with Jive records. Seriously, I hate the song Lee sang which is "beautiful day." To be compared to "no boundaries", "time for miracles", "this is my now", "do I make you proud", "Angels brought me here", "I believe", "A moment like this", (i forgot what ruben sang) it would be my least favorite of all the winners
.

Beautiful day = The song that will be released in his first album



The Truth by Kris Allen = ^_^ I'm liking this song already

No comments:

Post a Comment