Thursday, May 20, 2010

Holy Week

My first blog, yeah i know it will probably suck but I'm pretty sure I'll get the hang of this. We went to Bohol last Holy Week and I guess that was March 29 - April 3.

It's our family tradition since I guess way back 50 years ago. People in Bohol especially Panglao are very religious, like if you only had witness Byernisanto or Good Friday, you'll probably be left wondering why people there are like passing by your house wearing Sunday dresses. So the reason why every Holy Week we go to Panglao is because my great great great or probably greater grand parents have a statue of a Saint named Saint Cleofe, one of the 3 ladies who went with Mother Mary to look for Jesus.

My mother always said it's a sacrifice, and one week wouldn't hurt. So yeah, I have to sleep sometimes on the floor, oh and did I mention that the house there is still intact, It's probably one of the oldest houses in Bohol.

But I totally had a blast! Especially because my 2 fave aunties were there, and Free food was everywhere. Of course i still had my fun times in the mall in Tagbilaran City, bought some good stuffs there.


The pic right above is my usual hobby going to Bohol riding a boat. HAHAHAHA (yeah i know it sounds ridiculous ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment