Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wetland

April 17, 2010

Me, my lil sis, my mom and dad went to wetland, a new resort found in Inayawan,Talisay City. I had a lot of fun but we didn't have any food brought with us since it was just a sudden decision of my mom. Swimming with an empty stomach is sooooo =[[[[.

We were there for like 5 hours. No food, and no drinks! I really wanted to try the boating thingy which only costs 50 pesos per head, but we weren't able to since my mom saw her kumare and my childhood friend, (i totally forgot we were friends because i was like 2 years old when i last met her.)

Adrianne? Arrian? I forgot her name but yeah, we didn't even have time to chitchat because they were busy fishing. Anyways, we're planning to go back to wetland for my mama's birthday bash TOMORROW! Can't wait to eat sinugbang baboy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment