Tuesday, May 25, 2010

season 9 finale of American Idol

Seriously I have to make this blog cause I'm a pure blood American idol fanatic. Season 9 finale is probably the most boring finale happened in the history of AI, but both of them are my favorites since the beginning of this season. For the past 8 seasons, all my favorites ended up at second place only, at least right now, I won't have butterflies on my stomach when Ryan announces the winner.

Crystal Bowersox is (IMO) the best singer out of the bunch. What I don't like about her is that she sounds good at country, and country music is my least favorite genre of music. There isn't much variety to listen from her, but what I know is that she can sing the phonebook and you will still be able to love it. She got a powerful voice that can sing almost everything. She's my bet this season though, but I know people would rather vote for Lee since he's very charismatic when it comes to young listeners.

Lee DeWyze, it's funny cause his last name sounds like "The Wise." When it comes to making records and selling albums, my money goes to Lee since his voice fits in soul vibe, and it sounds very raspy. I'm pretty sure millions of records would be sold when he makes his first album. I want Lee to end up at second place only cause from what I know, contestants who ended up at second was signed in by Jive Records (which made a lot of hit already ex. Archuleta.)

I really didn't expect that it would be a DeWyze vs. Bowersox finale because way back, I guess top 24 or top 16, there was one girl, (I forgot her name) who was so good but she didn't make the cut for top 12. I really thought it would be her vs. Bowersox, just a hint, cause I really don't know her name, she sang "a change is gonna come" by Sam Cook and she got bangs. This season is the worst of all seasons, other than the fact that most are not really great singers, this season has the least viewer ratings.

Lee is already leading in dialidol, so I guess he will win. Dial idol never gets it wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment