Wednesday, May 26, 2010

a dose of ice cream and some veggies?

An icy yummy day for me. It's nerve racking because it's the season finale of American Idol 9 and I really can't handle pressure so I had to pig myself out.

I ate a lot today, finally I broke my record. My yaya made an ice cream made out of angels evaporada, (the one you see in the commercial where Bea is at.) Actually it didn't turn creamy, it was just like, I seriously can't explain it but I guess the pic would do it for you. I didn't eat them, I drank them, so basically it's pure liquid. It looks like milk don't you think? I put some flakes in it to make it look like a bowl if cereals.

My mom even brought ice cream, it was perfect timing cause I was lying on the couch waiting for the showdown of Bowersox and DeWyze. I'm bored with their song choices because I didn't even recognize one of it. AI would suck without Simon Cowell, it's his last season on the show and it's definitely confirmed =[. So back to the food, I seriously can't believe I ate those greeny leafy vegetables, they are seriously my worst enemy. I guess it's for a change, I'm trying to be healthy as much as possible LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment