Friday, May 21, 2010

funland

May 19,2010

After a long line of wait in school, finally i was enrolled. It sucks because I have a 7 am class, 3 hours vacant till my next subject, and PE! arghhh, good thing I tried asking my mom to give me an increase of my allowance =], I'm so glad she nodded and said she would try to make a deal with a close friend of hers (a policeman), so that my non prof license would be processed without hassles and as quick as possible. Right after,we went to a tailor for my new uniform because I really can't stand wearing the yellow one! We then went to Gaisano Tabunok and ate Halo-halo! My all time favorite desert.

When we got back at home, my ate told me to go with her and my lil sis to funland.

I taught my lil sis to do it but after two falls, she gave up. HAHAHA, but behind those laughs and smiles, I can actually reminisce a lot of memories. Funland was actually the exact location where i courted my last girlfriend (the best one i had), and where I had the best time of my life with my best friend, later turned out to be my best enemy T.T (lots of "best" there). Thank God I had those experiences, cause if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be the person I am right now (sobrang cheeeezyyyy) ^_^

2 comments: