Friday, April 8, 2011

BRUNO MARS invades CEBU



Peter Gene Hernandez, A.K.A. Bruno Mars invaded Cebu last April 7,2011 at the Pacific Grand Ballroom of Waterfront Hotel Cebu of his doo-wops and Hooligans tour.

It was actually my first and real concert, and oh boy, IT WAS A BLAST. Me and my friend Rapski were seated on the balcony seats. The concert started with Michael Copon performing 3 numbers and it was so funny because we thought it was Bruno Mars.

I was not able to take a lot of pictures, DSLRS were not even allowed inside. He sang "Billionaire", "Count on me", "Nothing on you", "Grenade", "marry you", and most definitely "Just the way you are" and etc. I was so disappointed because I was waiting for him to sing "Runaway" but unfortunately he didn't. Right after the concert, we went to Ilaputi to have dinner. The night ended with me and Rapski having stomach aches. DON'T ASK (lewls)

No comments:

Post a Comment