Saturday, April 16, 2011

How do you kill boredom?

Easy! , watch movies (big grin).

Just last week, i downloaded vuze app for my macbook and oh boy, I became so obsessed with movies lately. Well, it's also a remedy for me to forget someone, (don't ask). I was able to download 16 movies already, and I've only seen a couple. Lemme rank my top 5 as of this week, lewls.

1.) Morning Glory
Starring: Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton
Directed by: Roger Michell

What can you say more about this movie? It's THEE Rachel McAdams!, she's such a great actress, and she's by far the most versatile one, (oh wait, lemme think about that). This would be my most favorite movie of the 16 ones I've downloaded. It's about this girl named Becky Fuller(producer) who worked in daybreak and was challenged to improve the show's ratings. I'll let you be the judge but I can guarantee you, this is a great movie.

2.) Blue Valentine
Starring: Ryan Grosling and Michelle Williams
Directed by: Derek Cianfrance

From the title itself, you could already picture out the plot of this movie. For all you hopeless romantic's out there, watch this one. This movie clearly defines what true love is, (IMO). And I just noticed, Ryan Grosling is so good when it comes to romance movies, (the notebook with Rachel McAdams). It's a bit boring at first, but I swear, the last part would give you goosebumps, or probably even tears.

3.) No Strings Attached
Starring: Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher
Directed by: Ivan Reitman

Well, I guess I'm wrong, it would be Natalie who's versatile. I mean, come on, academy award winner and Oscars, say whaaatt??? I just love watching comedy/romance films. FUBU, fu**ing friend, sex bud, that's what this movie is all about.

4.) Vanishing on 7th street
Starring: Hayden Christensen
Directed by: Brad Anderson

I haven't seen this one yet but Hayden Christensen is the lead star here so I guess it's a good one. Hayden's my idol since I was still in grade 4(LMAO) when he starred in Star Wars II Attack of the Clones.

5.) The King's Speech
Starring: Collin Firth, Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham Carter
Directed by: Tom Hooper

I haven't seen this one also. I just heard good reviews from a lot of my friends. Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix from Harry Potter) is also a part of this so I think it's worth watching. Imma watch this in Bohol next week.

If you want to look for good movies, just go to www.overget.com. Enjoy torrentING =]

No comments:

Post a Comment