Friday, April 8, 2011

American Idol Season 10 top 9 shocking Results show

The reason why I watch AI season 10 is because of Pia Toscano and James Durbin. Top 9 results show blew the minds off of Americans who were rooting for Pia Toscano after being booted off the competition.


Pia has been consistently delivering great performances. I was not able to watch the performance show last night but I heard she did great. It's not only that, the bottom 3 is a shocker as well. Stefano Longone and Jacob Black were also in the bottom 3.

The judges save per season was wasted because of KC. Pia is so much better than KC, but I'm not saying KC sucks, he just can't top Pia when it comes to voice range. J-Lo was speechles and I'm pretty sure she was regretting why she chose to save KC. To make it worse, Constantine from the past season performed "unchained melody" by the righteous brothers, and ruined the entire song by changing it completely (trying hard to make his own rendition.)

I have no idea if this was scripted or not, or the producers just wanted Pia to get a record immediately, but one way or the other, no one is safe in AI. Here's a video of the shocking elimination and my favorite performance of Pia - don't let the sun go down on me by Elton John.


No comments:

Post a Comment