Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf


Seriously, this blog is supposed to be about events, but I just can't avoid changing routes. So, I've been roaming around Cebu city lately to find some interesting spots, places I can either study or chill for a while. I've read some blogs about coffee shops, resto bars and etc. already and I just can't find the perfect place to go to. So I tried cbtl or The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in IT park, Ayala Terraces, and SM Northwing and I just love the environment inside this cozy coffee shop.

I know this sounds stupid but I just googled these pics. I still don't have an slr, and it sucks coz I guess my mom will buy it for my sister since I already have a macbook (the bad part of having a sibling.) I already have an adobe photoshop on macky and I'm a blogger, yet my ate gets the lucky freakin CAMERA, BOOOO!

Well enough about my misfortunes, cbtl... To be compared with Starbucks and Bo's coffee, I prefer this one. Bo's doesn't have outlets for you to charge your lappys, Starbuck's wifi isn't free and it's a lil bit loud there. I haven't tried Seattle's best though, but I heard it's a place for bloggers. The bad part about it is that you only get 2 hours of free wife, and a lil bit pricey too, Imma try it next week though.

The first cbtl branch I went to was in IT park a few weeks ago when we had a meeting for iLearners. I purchased their swirl rewards card to earn points. For every 100 php purchase of any cbtl drinks, you get 5 points. 5 points equate to 5 php, so the more points you have, the bigger the chances for you to win a house & lot. KIDDING, but you can use this to buy drinks and etc.

Oh wait, my bad, the first cbtl branch I went to was in Robinsons cybergate, but I just went with my friend Dame last year when she wanted me to tutor her in math. I've tried their pure vanilla, Pure double chocolate, hot vanilla, and hot double chocolate. I don't drink coffees, so I only settle for Ice blended, fraps, and hot chocolates. Espresso is definitely a NO NO for me. I'm so dizzy right now, I'm just making this blog because I have nothing to do here in cbtl. Imma update another blog about Seattle's best next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment