Sunday, March 20, 2011

WOOTWOOT! i finally own a macbook, but yeah it's not a pro but what the heck, I'm loving it and no offense to Bill Gates, but I'm definitely not going back to Windows, ^_^. It's pretty much an all in one lappy, but I have to admit it, IT'S HARD. I'll get the hang of this hopefully.

What I like about the macbook is the photobooth, LEWLS. The applications are great as well, I'm thinking of having a tutorial with rapski, I'm having a hard time with the settings and whatnot. Imma upgrade this if I'll have the money.

I so lurve my mom, =]]] this is a birthday gift and this is by far the best gift ever, (Ing.ana ku gamay ug kalipay).



UPDATE:

*router installed
*rubber for the keyboard (done)

I just need the screen protector, broadband and touchpad plastic =]

No comments:

Post a Comment