Monday, March 7, 2011

March 3,2011

I had a blast with my great friend rapski at ayala and IT park. We ate dinner at cafe Laguna and even watched "I am number four." The movie sucked at first. The first half was plain ridicule, we weren't able to watch the beginning of it.

The second half was fascinating. Right after number 6 appeared, there were a lot of cool graphics and fight scenes. Quinn Fabray from glee is even one of the cast of this movie. She's totally different this time because her role is about a girl who engaged in photography right after her boyfriend dumped her (what a douchebag.)


I guess there's a part 2 of the movie. Number 4 and number 6 came looking for the others right at the end of it. I would rate this movie 6 out of 10. Right after watching I am number 4, we went to La marea(I forgot the correct spelling), it was my first time to eat hot fudge brownies and on top of it was vanilla ice cream (NUM NUM.) It was funny because rapski accidentally left his Iphone in the cinema and he just realized an hour after when we were already inside his car. Lucky for him I didn't steal it (HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO), he almost died when he realized it wasn't in his car (you should have seen his face.)


No comments:

Post a Comment