Thursday, March 10, 2011

Your love is the sweetest sin

I really need to make this blog even though it does not relate with events. These past few months, I have been so obsessed with this person, I don't even know why but it's just another feeling of infatuation or probably even love. I met this person in facebook, (let's just use "babs" to name this person.) It all started with a poke war, then a 2-3 hour chat (probably even more), and it ended with a stupid date. So what happened is that, during the date, (well it's not my fault actually and I know I'm being vague about this) I made babs furious because of me being so "makulit." I asked babs the day after the date if the feeling was mutual between the two of us, but it hit me so hard when babs said "no."

It hurts like hell. Believe me, I kept staring at a blank space the whole day in school. It just sucks, so I diverted my "insanity" by watching glee. I loved the episode because it talked about "self worth." Do you get the feeling when you just can't resist a person and you can't get your hands off of your phone, waiting for a reply from your ridiculous texts like "what a sad afternoon - GM," and you pity yourself already but you just need to do this because reality is just too unclear for you and you still choose not to lose hope even though there is no hope that you'll get what you want? (This is what I get for being so stupid.) I just don't know how to handle this kind of thing, that's why my topic for my speech for our public speaking class would be "How to Mend a Broken Heart," I know it's lame but what the hell, I'M STILL NOT OVER YOU! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment