Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tito Eldon invited my family for a 3 day vacation in Camotes island to celebrate his promotion?, I forgot the exact term for it, but yeah he was promoted. I had fun because of the free food!!! Seafood is the specialty of the resort we stayed in, and it was the first time I actually appreciated the taste of seafood. We toured around the island during the first day and we went to a cave named Timubo. It was really cool because the end of the cave is a waterfall, too bad I wasn't able to see it cause I didn't bring extra pair of shorts and underwear T.T. Day 2 was better because we finished the tour. We went to Lake Danao, Poro church, and Bukilat cave and we actually planned to go swimming there but sad to say it was low tide. So, I only took pictures to make the most of the tour. The resort we stayed at is a paradise!, the white sand, the pool, the resto, it was close to perfect. I wanted to stay longer but I needed to go back to reality. Oh and btw, it was my first time to see real dolphins

If you wanna check out the pics, just go to my fb page http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1322236860983#!/profile.php?id=1199917625

No comments:

Post a Comment